Our petals

At Vy's Floral Design, we provide floral design services for weddings and corporate/special events across a range of budgets with the desire of helping our clients create the floral designs of their dreams.

From weddings to corporate events and formal gatherings, we offer complimentary consultations wherein we discuss with our clients their visions, desires, plans, budgets, and every fine detail in between.

Wedding consultations involve discussing in-depth the theme/focus on your wedding, style, decor, and other pertinent information. Consultations are one hour in length and allow us to obtain a better understanding as to your floral design dreams.


For details about our process, please see below. 

 
 
 
 

Step #1

Design Proposal

Following your one-on-one, complimentary consultation, our team will curate an individual proposal for your event, detailing the floral designs, botanicals of choice, specific arrangement details, and costs. Our proposals are designed to provide you with a clear and comprehensive overview of your floral needs. To discuss changes or revisions to your proposal, our team will consult with you to ensure your complete satisfaction. 

Step #2

Contractual Agreement

Upon formalizing your proposal (along with any revisions or special requests),  we will provide you with a contract detailing the final costs and design aspects. Our contracts are formatted to require a 20% non-refundable deposit, with the remaining 80% of floral design costs is due no later then four weeks prior to your event date. Non-refundable deposits are required in order to reserve your event date with our design services. For more information regarding costs, please feel free to contact us. 

 

Step #3 

Design & Delivery

Our team of floral experts and creatives will design and craft your floral arrangements as discussed during your consultation; we then deliver and set up your arrangements at your venue prior to the start-time of your event to ensure all floral designs are in place and ready for your guests to gush over. 

 

Step #4

Inclusions

All of our floral design services include a complimentary consultation, floral design and decor, delivery and setup, vase rental and pickup rental. For more information regarding our inclusions, please feel free to contact us or discuss the options with us during your complimentary consultation!