do you offer consultations outside of business hours?

At this time, Vy Floral Design offers complimentary consultation during business hours only, and by appointment only. To discuss a specific consultation time with our team, please feel free to get in touch with us. 
 

i have a small budget; can you work with it?

Our team has worked with an array of budgets on floral designs for special events and occasions (including weddings), from small to large-scale budgets. We recommend scheduling a consultation to discuss your vision for floral designs and how our services can work with your budget. 
 

are your botanicals fresh and high quality?

The florals we use in our designed arrangements are always fresh and of the best quality. Regardless of your budget or event, we strive to utilize only the best botanicals and florals in our arrangements to ensure our clients' complete satisfaction. 
 

Can i choose the delivery date & Time?

We will work with you to ensure your floral designs are delivered and setup according to your event's date and time preferences. Rest assured that we never rush to do last-minute or hastily-put-together setups, as we believe in preparation and organization. We will ensure your floral arrangements are on time and ready for your guests to gush over!
 

do i have to provide a deposit for your services?

All of our floral design services require a 20% non-refundable deposit in order to reserve your event date with our services. The remaining 80% of your floral design costs is due no later than four weeks prior to your event. 

Application Process 

Before we can meet up for a complimentary consultation. We require you submit your Application for more details information for your event. Once we receive your Application we will contact you our availability to schedule for your Bridal Consultation. 


Do you work with silk flowers?

At this time we do not work with silk flowers.
 

For additional information or questions regarding our services, please feel free to contact us